Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) is a global semiconductor leader that bridges the physical and digital worlds to enable breakthroughs at the Intelligent Edge. ADI combines analog, digital, and software technologies into solutions that help drive advancements in digitized factories, mobility, and digital healthcare, combat climate change, and reliably connect humans and the world. With revenue of more than $12 billion in FY22 and approximately 25,000 people globally working alongside 125,000 global customers, ADI ensures today’s innovators stay Ahead of What’s Possible.
The G&A IT group is looking for an experienced SAP GTS expert to help expand our capabilities in our Global Trade and Compliance team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collaborate with the Corporate Compliance team to translate business system requirements into design specifications, system configurations, and solutions for SAP GTS system.
- Help transform ADI’s GTS landscape as we look to move from SAP ECC to S4 HANA and consolidate our GTS environments.
- Provide clear instructions and specifications to development teams for solutions requiring code work. Assist with Unit testing of solutions
- Help maintain the work backlog, define and prioritize requirements for the Corporate Compliance teams.
- Analyze business processes and recommend improvements and solutions based on existing operating procedures
- Independently and effectively organize and manage multiple assignments with challenging timelines.
- Demonstrable ability to make decisions and collaborate efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Take ownership and close assigned production issues in a timely manner following the change management process
- Review the assigned production issues, identify the root cause of the issue, and provide solution to the development team for fixing the issue
- Great organizational skills and experience working in Agile environments
- Familiar with trade compliance laws and rules
- BS/MS degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science, or an IT/Finance related subject.
- 7+ years of experience in IT
- 4+ years of experience in trade compliance and SAP GTS
- Additional experience with SAP S/4 is a plus.
- Able to adapt to dynamic environment, change of priorities and familiar with multiple-tier support model
- Data-driven decisions, able to effectively communicate abstract/complex interactions of systems, processes and people
- Able to establish effective working relationships with various levels in the organization and has the influence to drive team players to action and commitment
- Experience in an Agile development environment a plus
- Experience in .Net Technologies like ASP.Net, C#, XML, SQL, a plus
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices is an equal opportunity employer. We foster a culture where everyone has an opportunity to succeed regardless of their race, color, religion, age, ancestry, national origin, social or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, union membership, and political affiliation, or any other legally protected group.
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law.
Job Req Type: Experienced
Required Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift Type: 1st Shift/Days
The wage range for a new hire into this position is $117,760 to $161,920.
- Actual wage offered may vary depending on geography, experience, education, training, external market data, internal equity, or other bona fide factors.
- This position qualifies for a discretionary performance-based bonus which is based on personal and company factors.
- This position includes medical, vision and dental coverage, 401k, paid vacation, holidays, and sick time, and other benefits.