Belvac’s proven technology is utilized worldwide in the 2 piece aluminum beverage can industry. With over 60 years of innovation in the industry, Belvac has provided their customers with sustainable solutions. Supplying can makers with Cupping, Body making, Trimming, Decorating, Bottom Rim Coating, Necking, Shaping and inspection technology. Our machinery is utilized in the beverage, food, beauty, and aerosol industry worldwide. Belvac is dedicated to providing customers with the highest performing machinery for the lowest cost of operation. With over 300 employees across seven locations worldwide, Belvac is able to support customers in real time in over 150+ countries.
Leader of international reporting and forecasting for locations in the Netherlands, Czech Republic, Brazil, Thailand, and China. Owner of the integration process for acquisition of new companies and ERP implementations at foreign locations. Finance lead on major project accounting and revenue recognition.
Reporting & Forecasting
- Manage all international reporting in conjunction with the Global Controller, FP&R Manager and International Finance teams.
- Partner with the Manager, International Finance to produce quarterly presentations to inform Belvac Executives of results and forecast adjustments
- Implement and lead a monthly Finance call (working day 2 - two days after month end) with all locations (Netherlands/Czech Republic/Brazil/China/Thailand) to understand market results ahead of consolidation
- Co-lead with FP&R Manager two days after month end on financial results with all international locations.
- Prepare monthly scorecard for international results in coordination with international accounting teams and International Director of Business. Present to Belvac Executive Team.
- Support preparation of schedules for annual plan regarding international locations.
- Co-Lead monthly meetings with Project Managers on integration project shipment status.
- Determine revenue for period based on percentage of completion revenue recognition
- Forecast integration project shipments & revenue in coordination with sales department and project team.
- In conjunction with Controller, ensure all accounting memos for revenue recognition are completed and approved by corporate
- Lead due diligence process with Belvac parties and Dover directors.
- Prepare presentations to update Dover Executives on due diligence process
- Lead implementation of acquired company’s books into Dover reporting timeline
- Support ERP implementation
- Track and report financial performance and synergies “scorecard” for completed acquisitions
- Support CFO on all M&A evaluations
- Assist with Dover/Belvac accounting projects as needed.
- Support dover transfer pricing policy review
- Cross train with FP&R Manager & Global Controller on Belvac processes
- Work with Global Controller to ensure internal controls are in place and tested
Education & Experience
- Should have a minimum of +6 years’ experience in Accounting or Financial Analysis with a strong background in financial reporting in a manufacturing environment, current on GAAP and possess excellent analytical skills
- A Master’s in Accounting or Business is preferred
- CPA, ACCA or CMA certification is preferred
- Should have a good understanding of manufacturing operations and costing
- Must be fluent with computers and spreadsheet software.
- Should be familiar with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Strong background in general accounting, tax, and analysis.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Work Arrangement : Onsite
We consider several job-related, non-discriminatory factors when determining the pay rate for a position, including, but not limited to, the position’s responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, a candidate’s education/training, the position’s location, and the key skills needed for the position. Pay is one of the Total Rewards that we provide to compensate and recognize employees for their work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Job Function : Finance