Leidos has an immediate opening for an International Compliance Analyst to join our Corp. Legal team at our Reston, VA headquarters. As a member of the Corporate International Regulatory Compliance (CIRC) team, you will support CIRC attorneys to implement and expand the data analytics and monitoring program of the Leidos international compliance program.
This position is based in Reston, VA with virtual/telework flexibility. Selected candidate is expected to live within commuting distance to Reston, VA.
- Assist in oversight and monitoring of the anti-bribery and anti-corruption (ABAC) and international trade compliance programs. Support assessments of due diligence reviews, international business opportunities and activities, and the retention and supervision of third parties to facilitate international business and ensure compliance with international anti-corruption laws and regulations. Assist in assessments of international trade activity, license management and administration, end-use/user monitoring, and sanctions compliance.
- Research, compile, and analyze quantitative and qualitative data, from multiple disparate enterprise systems (ERP, Costpoint, Salesforce, ServiceNow, and various custom or corporate platforms) to identify, analyze, and interpret trends, systemic results, or patterns to assist with discovery of internal control concerns, compliance issues, or actionable insights.
- Take a proactive role in evolving and maturing the data analytics monitoring program in accordance with international compliance procedure.
- Assist with data, due diligence, and factual analysis for the International Business Review Board (IBRB) electronic review system, on-going monitoring programs, and other compliance systems. Assist in other key compliance tasks under direction of CIRC.
- Establish compliance metrics and a system for tracking. Organize data into tables, graphs, slide decks, and diagrams, to socialize to CIRC or other functions under the direction of CIRC, on a regular reoccurring and periodic basis, to assist CIRC in guiding strategy, decision-making, and process improvement.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Accounting (or related field) and 4+ years of experience in corporate audit, data analytics, data science, and/or corporate investigations.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Power Point and Excel, Power BI, and capable of quickly learning and navigating new systems as needed for data analytics purposes.
- Excellent people skills and time management.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to deliver crisp, clear and concise executive presentations; professional presence and ability to interact effectively.
- Demonstrated track record of being proactive, managing multiple complex projects simultaneously, and focusing on critical priorities while working collaboratively and independently.
- Prior experience at a Fortune 500 company, working with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, including Costpoint, Concur, MS platforms, Power BI, Tableau, or custom internal governance systems.
- Experience with AIML in data analytics compliance programs is a significant plus.
- Understanding of accounting standards and best practices, consulting or “Big4” experience, or CPA Certification is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in finance and operations audits, program audits, SOX audits, and/or compliance.
- Familiarity executing risk-based Finance and Operations internal audits and/or risk and control assessments, leveraging GAAP or equivalent guidelines, and methodologies for SOX rules, regulations and internal control programs.
- Familiarity with ABAC or international trade compliance programs.
Pay Range $68,900.00 - $124,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.