At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We’re a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence. Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we’ve grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter–from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
The International Account Specialist is responsible for the daily order management of Saputo’s International business customers and is critical in supervising timelines for domestic and export shipments. This cross-functional role will partner with Sales and other supply chain departments to provide best in class service to Saputo Dairy USA Cheese and Ingredient channel customers.
How You Will Make Contributions That Matter ...
- Create customer orders, validate pricing, weight, and incoterms.
- Request and confirm bookings freight forwarders.
- Create shipments in SAP to ensure freight invoicing is accurate
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of export documents as required by country, such as but not limited to, Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Government Certificates, Original Bill of Lading, Sea Waybill, AES filings, and Certificate of Insurance.
- Process and review letters of credit and payment confirmation from customers
- Partner with third party vendors and systems to create, update and submit required customer data.
- Manage deadlines to ensure customer receives export documents prior to product arriving at port destination.
- Maintain ship schedule document and report on the status of export orders in weekly team meetings.
- Monitor order status and material availability with 3PLs, Plant, Production and Sales.
- Prepare internal and external customer correspondence (email, memo, documents, etc.)
- Minimize or eliminating negative impacts to the customer.
- Maintain Broker Commissions files.
- Build strong relationships with our cross functional teams
You are Best Qualified for this Role if you Have ...
- Have 1-3 years of experience in supply chain, customer service, or account specialist position.
- Have experience in supply chain operations, inventory or forecasting in the Food and Consumer Goods industry (preferred).
- Have experience with SAP, Excel, and Microsoft Applications (preferred).
- Skilled at time management and prioritization of tasks where priorities change rapidly, and tight deadlines exist.
- Are exceptionally detail oriented to ensure accuracy on all export documentation.
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills
We Support and Care for Our Employees by Providing Them With…
- Development opportunities that enhance your career fulfillment.
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family.
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).