GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world’s most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. For more information, visit www.gf.com.
Internship Program Overview:
Our Interns & Co-ops are our entry-level talent pipeline for GF across the globe. Our goal is to provide students with a meaningful work experience that will equip them with the skills to embark on a career in the fast-paced and growing semiconductor industry after graduation. As an intern at GF, you’ll experience one-on-one mentorship, work assignments that prioritize your growth and potential, professional development opportunities, and the chance to network with executives.
Summary of Role:
The Global Supply Chain team is looking for a candidate that has excellent data analytics skills and has experience building processes. This person will lead a project to develop and standardize process documentation for Demand Planning and their collaborative partners. Additionally, they will work with the GSC team to support additional projects in process during their internship.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze customer level forecasting, collaborating between global supply chain and sales to improve forecasting across GF products.
- Drive improvements in standardized processes and procedures for Global Demand Planning.
- Analyze data using statistical and reporting tools, such as EXCEL, JMP and PowerBI.
- Collaborate across global supply chain and sales to help improve metrics.
- Work with GSC Inventory and Analytics team to support analytics and inventory management projects.
- Attend and contribute to S&OP Reviews with GSC leadership team.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
- Education – Actively pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Supply Chain or related field.
- Must have at least an overall 3.0 GPA and be in good academic standing.
- Language Fluency - English (Written & Verbal)
- Ability to work at least 40 hours per week during the internship.
- Prior related internship or co-op experience
- Project management skills, i.e. the ability to innovate and execute on solutions that matter; the ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- Utilization of Microsoft applications
Expected Salary Range
$18.00 - $26.00
Expected Salary Range$0.00 - $0.00
The exact Salary will be determined based on qualifications, experience and location.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer with GlobalFoundries is conditioned upon the successful completion of pre-employment conditions, as applicable, and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GlobalFoundries is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GlobalFoundries goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law